Wednesday 27 May 2009

Latest Update

Yesterday (26/05/09) I received notification that I had been awarded with my Licentiate with the Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers (LSWPP). This is my first recognised qualification since leaving the RAF in March and I am even more pleased because, the work I submitted was all taken prior to the training and learning I am currently undertaking. Next week I am off for five days traing in Spain with Martin Grahame-Dunn FMPA, FRSA, Hon.FMPA, QEP and more. Other trainers will include American Photographer Juli Cialone (Cialone Photography) and John Baikie from Scotland (Captiv8). This promises to be an inspirational learning experience where I will develop skills that will give me opportunity to further my career.

So finally, a big thank you to those who have supported me so far in my photographic career and now it's time to try and take my work to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment