Saturday 7 November 2009

A new baby and a shoot with Louise & Rob

Last week at short notice I had a call from Andy McDonald of McDonald Photography to see if I could help him out with a shoot, as his wife had gone into labour with their first child.  Of course I duly accepted because as Professional Photographers we do all we can to give the customers the service they expect.  So I had the pleasure of photographing Louise and Rob who are a brother and sister who live in differing parts of the country. They had decided to get together and have images taken together.  So here are just some of the images and I would also Like to Wish Andy, his wife Erika and baby daughter Ava all the very best and that they share much happiness.






































1 comment:

  1. Well done Paul. Really kind and good of you to help Andy out :o)

    ReplyDelete