Tuesday 10 February 2009

Some Monkey Business and more.






So what's been happening since my first post. last week saw me head off to Mark Cleghorn Monkey Business Seminar at Stockport. With the theme being the use of off camera flash, it was an inspirational day and will be definately trying to get on further training with Mark. It was also good to meet up with fellow professionals and of course other members of the newly formed North West Group of the SWPP. This was followed by a long weekend in Moray, Scotland which was camera free for me. It was like being naked without it close by so will at least take one in the future. Today involved a local business course followed by a little picture taking in Blackburn in attempt to get it to look nice. A selection is shown. I also found some time to get some press releases off for the Photographers For Charity Event, which incidentally will be my next post with all the details and more ofe what is involved for me as the Liaison Officer for Lancashire. Tomorrow, however, sees a 570 mile round trip to a nearby military hospital to be told, I can't hear very well. Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment