Friday 30 January 2009

We have heating

Woo Hoo......the heating in the house is finally fixed albeit one radiator. Having spent two weeks on an airbed in the living room whilst all the bedroom flooring was up, I am looking forward to finally getting a good nights sleep. Anyway, yesterday I thought I would go out and get a few photos fairly local. So out came the OS map and decided to go about 3 miles up the road to Belthorn and find a waterfall that was marked nearby. Some of the shots are shown below. The downside is, I have slight arthritis in my ankle because of too many years of football and the obligatory bone break, so now I am in agony from climbing down very steep muddy banks desperately protecting the camera. It doesn't matter if I fall as long as the camera is ok. But I did survive the twitchy bum moments and I'm sure I will do it again.





No comments:

Post a Comment